Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
so baby what? likes corn and green beans for dinner. much like our adult systems do (or don't do), corn is not really broken down in the infant digestive tract. this has been, let's say, interesting at the changing table.
tonight the squirt was watching some baby macdonald or some such video. when they showed the part about "planting the field", I leaned over and told her "we could plant your diapers and grow fucking corn stalks, pee-wee"
now when the song plays, mrs. what? says that old macdonald "had a jackass, e-i-e-i-o"
><
I thought it was funny
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I guess you had to be there. Good story.
Posts: 99
Threads: 8
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
what? Wrote:so baby what? likes corn and green beans for dinner. much like our adult systems do (or don't do), corn is not really broken down in the infant digestive tract. this has been, let's say, interesting at the changing table.
tonight the squirt was watching some baby macdonald or some such video. when they showed the part about "planting the field", I leaned over and told her "we could plant your diapers and grow fucking corn stalks, pee-wee"
now when the song plays, mrs. what? says that old macdonald "had a jackass, e-i-e-i-o"
><
I thought it was funny
I found it cute,
in a pathetic way.
Cute nonetheless.
Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
SupperMan Wrote:what? Wrote:so baby what? likes corn and green beans for dinner. much like our adult systems do (or don't do), corn is not really broken down in the infant digestive tract. this has been, let's say, interesting at the changing table.
tonight the squirt was watching some baby macdonald or some such video. when they showed the part about "planting the field", I leaned over and told her "we could plant your diapers and grow fucking corn stalks, pee-wee"
now when the song plays, mrs. what? says that old macdonald "had a jackass, e-i-e-i-o"
><
I thought it was funny
I found it cute,
in a pathetic way.
Cute nonetheless.
How did you feel when you found ?Your replies are cute too.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This place sucks not the story.Serioiusly I mean that.OK no I don't.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 47
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2007
..
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2007, 03:59 PM by
Anhil8tor.)
Posts: 47
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2007
..
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2007, 03:59 PM by
Anhil8tor.)
Posts: 16
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2007