Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Excuse Me, But Who Won The Smackoff?
#1

:rant:
Reply
#2

what?
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:what?

This bitch is dumb.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

Where is Bill? Damn, do I have to do everything around here?
Reply
#5

I did

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

If you were not involved, you are a winner.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Smackoff
Banana
Last Post by leeman
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Last Post by trouble
07-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
07-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-26-2006, 11:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)