06-26-2006, 07:11 PM
We're all waiting for you. Go!
rekcufssa Wrote:go stick a tennis ball in yer holes
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:We're all waiting for you.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Sure.PM me your login and I'll run that fucker like only Flumper can do. Thanks.
Who is Jaymac?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:PM me your login and I'll run that fucker like only Flumper can do. Thanks.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:PM me your login and I'll run that fucker like only Flumper can do. Thanks.
Raiden Wrote:0-2>_>
'nuff said.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Next time no way do they get 24 hours. They'll get like four. Fuckers.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hey! You're the dood posting snoozing pics. Loser.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:But I stepped up to the plate. Twice.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:As did I. But you outted me so fuck off. Loser.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Next time no way do they get 24 hours. They'll get like four. Fuckers.I'm building up my mojo as we speak.