Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Smackoff Vbookie...
#1

Bet
Reply
#2

great I bet on a person who's not in ... way to go .... :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:great I bet on a person who's not in ... way to go .... :roll:


what are you rambling about?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:what are you rambling about?

Nice edit ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

where did michman get all his money from?
Reply
#6

Hey, giant fucking retards, do you not think it would be more helpful if you provided some background info on these retards? I can pretty much say I don't know who the fuck most of these people are.


Here is what I got so far:

Foolery - Giant pussy, mildly retarded.
Bdubbs - who?
Your mums pimp - Australian.
Major Private - Banned from InsaneTrain.com by following in the words of teh Spork. Currently chief retard at ownster.com. Former military, possibily fat. Generally an imbecile.
Paddy - Who?
Jaymac - who?
G$Dawg - Apparently had meltdown via internet forum - scared for life and branded retarded. Nothing else is known.
Flumper - Found that website with those funny pictures?
Dr.Lecter - Memory says weak game, ass handed to several times by Spork. Possible Long Island native. Possible pedophile. Has picture around here somewhere with his ugly kid.
Ntype - Computer geek? Attends Star Trek conventions?
Jaymac - Don't we already have a Jaymac?
Bdubbs - See above
VitE - not much known. Possible weak smack.
Shadrach - who?
What? - What?
Nildo - Who?
Tommy - Who?
Martiniman - Who?
Lookout below - Who?

I don't know how the fuck the SporK got some vCash but it's time to flip it. Someone link smack skills/post info or else teh Spork will have to bet on McFlusterbag.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

This marks the first time I have seen Spork be funny. Baby rack?
Reply
#8

If you bet on everyone you're bound to win something. Thanks for the show of support BEW.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#9

Shadrach Wrote:If you bet on everyone you're bound to win something. Thanks for the show of support BEW.


*cough* mod abuse *cough*
Reply
#10

I bet 5k on every participant. Now put your money where your mouth is.
Reply
#11

You need to remove

martiniman
Tommy
Paddy
Nildo.
Reply
#12

You also need to remove what?
Reply
#13

Get your bets in people!
Reply
#14

SporK Wrote:Hey, giant fucking retards, do you not think it would be more helpful if you provided some background info on these retards? I can pretty much say I don't know who the fuck most of these people are.


Here is what I got so far:



-Spork
best post seen LMFAOATEOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#15

For some reason I cannot collect my winnings in the vbookie. Help?
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:For some reason I cannot collect my winnings in the vbookie. Help?

You're not supposed to collect ....!!!

8 Pays out the bets ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

Finally, the judges got it right.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Smackoff
Banana
Last Post by leeman
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-30-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by trouble
07-08-2006, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)