Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Treasure Hunters
#1

Anyone watching this? Now that all of the shows are off the air, its one of the few non-American Idol Knockoffs on the air. Its not bad.

You gotta love that one team of the two brothers from Texas. The one with the mullet is fucking hilarious. Together, they have got to be the two dumbest fucks to ever score a reality TV job.

And how hilarious was it when the "Geniuses" said they had to dumb themselves down for the competition because it was hard to solve the puzzles when you were as smart as them, and next thing they are at Mount Theodore Roosevelt while the dumb fucking hillbillies are already at Mount Rushmore. I was fucking crying.
Reply
#2

[Image: teams_sub_photo_hanlons_pat.jpg]
Reply
#3

[Image: teams_headertxt_browns.jpg]
[Image: teams_photo_browns.jpg]

Meet the "Brown" family. :lool:

Too bad they got beat. They were pretty comical. Moral of their story: Don't take someone on your team that is really fat and can't swim. Not a good combination in an endurance game.
Reply
#4

You shouldn't interupt your internet time for this shit.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:And how hilarious was it when the "Geniuses" said they had to dumb themselves down for the competition because it was hard to solve the puzzles when you were as smart as them, and next thing they are at Mount Theodore Roosevelt while the dumb fucking hillbillies are already at Mount Rushmore. I was fucking crying.

run-on?
Reply
#6

You people are the cultural equivalent of Fred and Doris Ziffel.
Reply
#7

I totally want to get on that show! I'd whoop ass.

And I told my ol' lady from the get-go that the black dudes were done because black dudes can't swim.
Reply
#8

Raiden Wrote:I totally want to get on that show! I'd whoop ass.

And I told my ol' lady from the get-go that the black dudes were done because black dudes can't swim.
Oh man, it was hilarious. The first show they had to jump off a boat and swim to a boat. Fatty had on a huge life vest and I still think a few of the divers had to tow him to the boat. Then he turned their fucking canoe over three times in the river. Just calm water and suddenly he'd move just a little and over they'd go. Then they'd all have to drag him to shore while the canoe floats downstream before one of the other family members could shag down the canoe.
Reply
#9

Raiden Wrote:I totally want to get on that show! I'd whoop ass.

And I told my ol' lady from the get-go that the black dudes were done because black dudes can't swim.
My wife asked me who I would pick to be on my team if I was on that show. That's a pretty tough question when you think about it. It has to be someone atheletic enough to do it, plus smart enough to help figure shit out, plus someone that is not so hard headed that you can't agree on things. Not too many people fit all of that.
Reply
#10

I couldn't find any info. on auditioning.

rat bastards.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:My wife asked me who I would pick to be on my team if I was on that show. That's a pretty tough question when you think about it. It has to be someone atheletic enough to do it, plus smart enough to help figure shit out, plus someone that is not so hard headed that you can't agree on things. Not too many people fit all of that.

I would do well on this show.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:I would do well on this show.
Flump, Raiden and SanDog. The InsaneTrain Team.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:My wife asked me who I would pick to be on my team if I was on that show. That's a pretty tough question when you think about it. It has to be someone atheletic enough to do it, plus smart enough to help figure shit out, plus someone that is not so hard headed that you can't agree on things. Not too many people fit all of that.

you never sent me your Nextel direct connect number
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flump, Raiden and SanDog. The InsaneTrain Team.

I was thinking Flump, Ray, and Swits. The Ownster Team.
Reply
#15

Raiden Wrote:I was thinking Flump, Ray, and Swits. The Ownster Team.
Would services be available?
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:you never sent me your Nextel direct connect number
Nice try, fag.
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Would services be available?

No gay stuff on the Ownster Team.
Reply
#18

Fuck the new shop and my lack of points. I was gonna change Flump's title to "Treasure Hunters '07, Team Ownster".
Reply
#19

Raiden Wrote:Fuck the new shop and my lack of points. I was gonna change Flump's title to "Treasure Hunters '07, Team Ownster".
I would be down, but will Swit wear short little skirts and stuff and run without a bra?
Reply
#20

Funny, I watched it last night for the first time and I thought to myself, I wouldn't mind being on this show. Seems like a fun gig.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
07-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Last Post by asshat
10-07-2004, 04:47 PM
Two Hunters
Velvet
Last Post by Velvet
04-24-2004, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)