04-24-2004, 01:30 PM
Two Hunters
Two hunters are walking on a trail together. Unexpectedly, one of the hunters stops. His eyes roll back and he falls over, as if he were dead.
Panicking, the other hunter whips out his cell phone and dials operator.
Panicky Hunter - "OH MY GOD MY PARTNER HAS COLLAPSED! I THINK HE COULD STILL BE ALIVE, BUT HES STARTING TO LOOK DEAD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!"
Operator - "Calm down! We have handled this many times before! We will help you as much as possible. First off, you need to ensure that he is actually dead before we can aid you any more."
Panicky Hunter - "Okay, let me check..."
*GUNSHOT IN BACKGROUND*
Panicky Hunter - "OKay, now what do i do!?!?!?"
Two hunters are walking on a trail together. Unexpectedly, one of the hunters stops. His eyes roll back and he falls over, as if he were dead.
Panicking, the other hunter whips out his cell phone and dials operator.
Panicky Hunter - "OH MY GOD MY PARTNER HAS COLLAPSED! I THINK HE COULD STILL BE ALIVE, BUT HES STARTING TO LOOK DEAD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!"
Operator - "Calm down! We have handled this many times before! We will help you as much as possible. First off, you need to ensure that he is actually dead before we can aid you any more."
Panicky Hunter - "Okay, let me check..."
*GUNSHOT IN BACKGROUND*
Panicky Hunter - "OKay, now what do i do!?!?!?"
