Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This came to me while playing 20-40LHE:
#1

I'm going to try (will probably fail) to be nice to women I meet prior to having sex with them. Then, during mid/late sex, I plan to call them every vile disgusting name I can think of. Purpose? To see how many will stop in the middle of getting fucked silly, pick up their clothes and leave or continue taking verbal abuse until I'm done.

NotE: If they do choose to get up and leave, I will need to have an IMMEDIATE skank on standby to bust a nut. I can probably make this happen with some creative persuading...or I can rape them....which leads me to this:

Is it okay to rape a woman if you've been having sex for 30-40 minutes and she just suddenly stops and tries to leave? Will I go to jail for this?

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

I don't see a problem with it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post by quint
12-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-24-2008, 06:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)