Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
"Electric Relaxation", A Tribe Called Quest
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Sorry, I didn't realize this thread belongs in the Shout Box.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Shut up now, Absinthe Abuser.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
"Ebony Eyes", Stevie Wonder
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
TomFoolery Wrote:"Oye Como Va", Santana
This old one still rocks.
Breaking The Law by Judas Priest
Now I'm playing Retarded by Stupid Boy
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
That's taken, FYI. And there's a waiting list too.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
"Brown Skin Lady", Talib Kweli + Mos Def
"Bleeding Me' by Metallica.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
"Quality Control", Jurassic 5
"Higher Ground" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
"I'm Gonna Blow Another Save" by Braden Looper
"Guilty" by Gravity Kills.