Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
f that's not some kind of toilet game, then fuck this place
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman, my clock's fucked up. EST is 1:35pm. fix it, wouldja?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
now that I think about it, I bet 8 probably fucked it up and changed it to his time zone last time he was snooping in my PMs or something :roll:
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
did I just get negative crackers? I swear I had 3K just a minute ago, now I'm down to 2973
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
nope, I'm back up to 2984 again. I guess I was wrong
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
2991. at this rate I'll have enough to play in the arcade soon
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
maybe I'll play snake coil, see what all the buzz is about. there's a thread about it on the first page, y'know?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
somebody lock this and move it to the hall of fame
tha fuck? flood control?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
this place gets heavy pretty quick. I have a new respect for bird
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
hey bird, every play snake coil? I've heard good things
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I kinda feel like bill, except I put all my shit posts in one thread and smell better
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm not sure if I misspelled "spell" in the post above or if I meant to do that
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
if this thread hits 2 pages I'm retiring
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
U on so0mething ...???
Share mofo ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm auditioning for an admin spot. how's it going for me so far?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
paddy brings nothing to the table anymore...
he won't see this thread until friday
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Anhil8tor Wrote:paddy brings nothing to the table anymore...
he won't see this thread until friday
So soon ...???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I only work like one day every other week. does that mean I get to keep the spot until thanksgiving?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Anhil8tor Wrote:promote what? to admin boss...
if he doesn't bring in 5 new people in 5 business days.. he gets his keys taken away.
Ods on that 10000 - 1
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?