Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cell phones and Ring tones....
#1

So I got this new Moto razor with the mp3 shit that i'll probly never use, I'm not sure why. anyway, what kinda ring tones does everyone use? MP3? standard rings?
Reply
#2

Vibration

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I have yet to change a ringer to anything but vibrate.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:Vibration

I keep my phone in my pants pocket.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#5

Shadrach Wrote:I keep my phone in my pants pocket.

Try your briefs. If you work it right you can get it to stay in the handy fold they give you to pee through.

Fuck.
Reply
#6

A guy I know has a ringtone of a woman moaning like she's in orgasmic release. It's funny as hell but he has to turn it off when he's at work.
Reply
#7

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Try your briefs. If you work it right you can get it to stay in the handy fold they give you to pee through.

I tried that. It worked it's way down right in between my thighs. I damn near crushed the phone when I walked

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#8

Shadrach Wrote:I tried that. It worked it's way down right in between my thighs. I damn near crushed the phone when I walked

Trimspa time?

Fuck.
Reply
#9

I'd never hear it if it was just set to vibrate......just sayin.
Reply
#10

I have:
Cemetary Gates
Axel Foley
girls girls girls
longhaird redneck
man in the box
no parking on the dance floor
pussy control
sugar
vibrator
Reply
#11

Mine is 311 Amber
Reply
#12

retsod Wrote:Mine is 311 Amber

Sweet.

I Shot the Sharrif (the bob marley one)
Sweet Home Alabama
No Rain
Pet (APC)
Reply
#13

Custom ring tones are for tech nerds and chicks. I am neither.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:Custom ring tones are for tech nerds and chicks. I am neither.

My husband recently got a new phone. Pocket PC or something. Anyway, I was messing with it one night, and found out I could record my voice on his phone, and set it as the ring tone when I call. So I say something stupid "hey baby it's me pick up the phone" or something along those lines. The next day he couldn't figure out what the hell was going on whenever I called him. Good times.
Reply
#15

You should change the message every day.
Make an offer one day, the next a threat, the following a promise, then bitch him out.
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You should change the message every day.
Make an offer one day, the next a threat, the following a promise, then bitch him out.

Nice. I'd laugh my ass off if that fucker went off while he was in a meeting or something. :d
Reply
#17

I have one of the standards ringing that came with my sony-ericsson phone, it's like a bunch of critters who are dancing on a electric line. mmh well anyhow. usually I like to put the gigling of that stuff with :
1. something not shaming
2. something ok for all occasions (moaning chicks or the dumbass dude laughing telling that some moron wants to call you are either wrong)
3. something not really common

done.
Reply
#18

Mine is set for "Billie Jean"
Reply
#19

Right now my phone has "my humps" as the ringtone. My friend sent me it and it sounds ok as a ringtone. Before that it was the fight song for ucla.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have:
Cemetary Gates
Axel Foley
girls girls girls
longhaird redneck
man in the box
no parking on the dance floor
pussy control
sugar
vibrator
Yeah I've got Axel Foley too...good tune.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Somebody's Bitch
01-22-2007, 08:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)