Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The NFL analyst who shall not be named that took a picture of his penis with a cell
#1

phone camera and has shown it to numerous, uncomfortable women, then was suspended by his network for it. Absolute true story. Please make sure to clean off the mirror when you are done with it.
Reply
#2

what?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I love Micheal Irvin.

I've taken countless pics of the hook with a cell phone camera.

My photo archive was destroyed earlier today by my fucking dog.

[Image: 900A0730.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:phone camera and has shown it to numerous, uncomfortable women, then was suspended by his network for it. Absolute true story. Please make sure to clean off the mirror when you are done with it.


I bet I've seen it.
Reply
#5

2 things that are always predictable:

1. BEW posts will sukc
2. Duke will lose at least once a year to Va. Tech.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Think about all the ESPN Employees...



Now think which one would take a picture of his penis with his camera phone and show people...


Answer:
http://thebiglead.com/?p=1587
Reply
#7

Dukes not going to turn the ball over 25 times in one game again this year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Sean Salsbury?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:2 things that are always predictable:

1. BEW posts will sukc

Not always.

Sometimes, they blow.
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:I love Micheal Irvin.

I've taken countless pics of the hook with a cell phone camera.

My photo archive was destroyed earlier today by my fucking dog.

[Image: 900A0730.jpg]

Remind us all to send your dog a reward bone.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

I love clay, and hate tribal.

Just like old times!

:lol:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Harold Reynolds?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:Think about all the ESPN Employees...



Now think which one would take a picture of his penis with his camera phone and show people...


Answer:
http://thebiglead.com/?p=1587

Why are you so interested in this "penis pic" story?
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Why are you so interested in this "penis pic" story?
I like to collect new information and gossip about all sorts of things.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/some...226883.php

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Kevin
01-21-2009, 10:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)