Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wedding Ring
#1

Recently a man had to go to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his penis after his mistress found the ring in his pants pocket and got so mad at him she stuck it on him while he was asleep.

I don't know what's worse:
1) Having your mistress find out you're married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your penis.
3) Or finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

some people have big fingers

edit : rack E post !
Reply
#3

Hiding a life experience behind a joke is sad.
Reply
#4

3. no question about it.
Reply
#5

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:3. no question about it.
Three what?I didn't think you did. "it" being askin about her earlier?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:Three what?I didn't think you did. "it" being askin about her earlier?

Look bitch. It means his penis is tiny. Any more questions?
Reply
#7

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Look bitch. It means his penis is tiny. Any more questions?
You do not speak with respect.

Sorry my eye is not attached right now.Oh I get his penis is tiny .Tell me about your education.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Sassy Wrote:You do not speak with respect.

Sorry my eye is not attached right now.Oh I get his penis is tiny .Tell me about your education.

Im educated enough. Penis tininess is something he cant overcome. Its time for us to be there for him, and stop questioning.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Chester
02-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-29-2006, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)