Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blueyedwoman = gay male.
#1

Agree? Disagree?

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

I concede.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I concede.

Don't ruin my thread, you fat slut.

-Spork

P.s. Obviously. I own you.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

Congrats, you're now the proud owner of a gay male.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Congrats, you're now the proud owner of a gay male.

Thanks. That makes two - you and TomFoolery.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

that's not SporK.
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:Thanks. That makes two - you and TomFoolery.

-Spork
Hey Dork!

Quit trying to steal my two bitches, SporK
We've got things to sort, you and I need to talk.

Confusedlaptom:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#8

Oli-dogg Wrote:Hey Dork!

Quit trying to steal my two bitches, SporK
We've got things to sort, you and I need to talk.

Confusedlaptom:

Who the fuck are you?

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:Who the fuck are you?

-Spork

He's a wigger from Australia. Ill Mitch owns him.

Also, you're not the real SporK. Who the fuck are you?
Reply
#10

SporK Wrote:Who the fuck are you?

-Spork

Call me Uri Geller, I bend spoons with my mind
I snap SporKs of all kinds, using powerful rhymes

As you can see, I'm not a fan of little fuckin' useless eating utensils. I prefer Ill Mitch.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#11

Its MT posing as Spork
Reply
#12

Oli-dogg Wrote:Call me Uri Geller, I bend spoons with my mind
I snap SporKs of all kinds, using powerful rhymes

As you can see, I'm not a fan of little fuckin' useless eating utensils. I prefer Ill Mitch.


Nice to meet you Mr.Geller. Apparently you decided to concede round 1 by sucking more dick than Ginger Fairie at the Million Man March.

Try harder or shut the fuck up.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#13

hey fuckin nigga spork.... howz bout joo go down 25 oxy-mother-fucking-contin wit da help of a big azz boddle o bleach nigga
Reply
#14

SporK Wrote:Try harder or shut the fuck up.

-Spork

I will never shut-up, too bad you're out of luck
You're a cutlery slut with a spoon up your butt
I don't need to try hard, you can not defeat-me
There's only one person who has a chance to-beat-me:

This Guy Might Win

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#15

SporK Wrote:Nice to meet you Mr.Geller. Apparently you decided to concede round 1 by sucking more dick than Ginger Fairie at the Million Man March.

Try harder or shut the fuck up.

-Spork

Now that's more like the real SproK.
Reply
#16

let's go for an analogy :

"bring out the gimp, he needs to post over the internet"
Reply
#17

Oli-dogg Wrote:I will never shut-up, too bad you're out of luck
You're a cutlery slut with a spoon up your butt
I don't need to try hard, you can not defeat-me
There's only one person who has a chance to-beat-me:

This Guy Might Win


Cutlery slut! :loool:
Reply
#18

:tribal:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
12-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Last Post by suzy
10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Typical Male
VitaminE
Last Post by Devious
03-19-2005, 03:50 AM
Last Post by animal
03-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-07-2005, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Mr. X
12-23-2004, 02:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)