Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi I'm a Homosexual Male...
#1

...someone's gotta get this board going, might as well be me posting assinine blabber like this.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

:wpics:


sin
devious
Reply
#3

Tell us something we don't already know about you.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:...someone's gotta get this board going, might as well be me posting assinine blabber like this.


clever. subliminally mention that your site ph4g stigma is assinine blabber, so it will sink in and we'll think it's the truth.



brilliant!

prolly
Reply
#5

SizeMatters Wrote:clever. subliminally mention that your site ph4g stigma is assinine blabber, so it will sink in and we'll think it's the truth.



brilliant!

stop huffing the WD40...now go lube Dev's chassis

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

huffing WD40 would be pointless.

parts cleaner .......... mmmmm now thats where its at.








also, dont huff freon


TIA



p.s.

I dont lube chassis, I'm an office bitch now.

I get flowers on secretary's day. seriously

prolly
Reply
#7

Starter fluid if you are going to huff something.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Devious Wrote:Starter fluid if you are going to huff something.

back in my drug days when me and my buddies were desperate we would sniff hairspray out of socks, worst 2 second high EVER!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:back in my drug days when me and my buddies were desperate we would sniff hairspray out of socks, worst 2 second high EVER!


I bet! I've done alot and I mean ALOT of partying in my days but I never huffed anything.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#10

tulane is killer


so I hear. I've only ever done whippets.

prolly
Reply
#11

Devious Wrote:I bet! I've done alot and I mean ALOT of partying in my days but I never huffed anything.

it kills brain cells instantly, wake up feeling worse than any hangover.

ever see bums huffing spray paint out of 10 gallon buckets in broad daylight? thats funny shit!!!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

mineral spirits is where it's at!
Reply
#13

SizeMatters Wrote:I've only ever done whippets.

We used to have nitrous tank parties.

:ph_ph34r:
Reply
#14

PurpleHaze Wrote:We used to have nitrous tank parties.

:ph_ph34r:

Friend of mine used to work in a dental office the was open until midnight...we used to get pretty fucked up on nitrous.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

PurpleHaze Wrote:We used to have nitrous tank parties.

:ph_ph34r:

now we know where your memory went. :=p

prolly
Reply
#16

I always "Just say No" when the bums hand me the 10 gallon paint can.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
12-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Last Post by suzy
10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Typical Male
VitaminE
Last Post by Devious
03-19-2005, 03:50 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-07-2005, 04:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)