Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuckyopost, Flumper?
#1

are you satisfied? you have totally fucked the flow of the board up. i congratulate you two.

bye.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I agree with my lover.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:are you satisfied? you have totally fucked the flow of the board up. i congratulate you two.

bye.

The only flow this board has is down the toilet.
Reply
#4

I could eat them both right up.
Reply
#5

Jabroni Wrote:The only flow this board has is down the toilet.

74 posts at a place you "hate".No life or just a big fucking loser?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:74 posts at a place you "hate".No life or just a big fucking loser?


BIRD33
In Love with BEW
Mentally Unstable Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 4,892 | Points: 6,828.37 (Donate)

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#7

FuckYoPost Wrote:BIRD33
In Love with BEW
Mentally Unstable Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 4,892 | Points: 6,828.37 (Donate)

Bird's never stated he hates this place. Your reading comprehension skills are unmatched.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:Bird's never stated he hates this place. Your reading comprehension skills are unmatched.

This idiot doesn't get it...

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#9

FuckYoPost Wrote:This idiot doesn't get it...


Yes you are an idiot and probably never will get it.
Reply
#10

All about BostonRedSox04

UJ Window Licker
Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Total posts: 6969
[0.43% of total / 0.53 posts per day]
Find all posts by BostonRedSox04
Location:
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:All about BostonRedSox04

UJ Window Licker
Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Total posts: 6969
[0.43% of total / 0.53 posts per day]
Find all posts by BostonRedSox04
Location:

See, BEW gets it... Well done.

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#12

post counts are irrelevant. you don't get that.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:post counts are irrelevant. you don't get that.

But you still don't get it, dude... Sheesh!

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Last Post by who
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)