Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you could have one persons login
#1

If you could have one persons login for a day, whose would choose, and what would you do with it? Any board.


I would go with Dairy. Man, what I would do with that account.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:If you could have one persons login for a day, whose would choose, and what would you do with it? Any board.


I would go with Dairy. Man, what I would do with that account.
Bdic. Fucker seems to get away with anything. I'd settle for almost any guys log in. If I could be them for one day, I could be a real bitch and no one would cry tears at me.
Reply
#3

Bird33, I'd start a thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

ntype, that funny fukker needs to be trolled some days
Reply
#5

I'd have Bird's. I'd make him appear straight!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#6

^^^ This dude- pr0n master of all fucking time!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tbagger
03-06-2008, 03:46 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Login
bdic
Last Post by SQ.Bimmer
06-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-01-2005, 06:35 AM
Last Post by fem
02-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-28-2004, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)