Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who stole PH's Login Information Today
#1

This just cannot be!!!!!!

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#2

Dude, she's a freaky slut.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Yes. Yes she is.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

Let's see it is now 6:25 CST. I would say in about 14 hours and 35 minutes I should be getting my first pm from Purple Haze to please delete my sig line.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#5

I'm Guessin' Leu.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Asshat Wrote:This just cannot be!!!!!!

I don't give that shit out.
Reply
#7

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm Guessin' Leu.

Please, I don't have to steal the login info for my own troll :ph34r:
Reply
#8

she gave some good sig's today that for sure......

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Eh....anyone who wants to hack PH must be desperate.
zing!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:I don't give that shit out.

I'm thinkin closet freakie

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Dude! Mich, where did you get that sig?
Reply
#12

It's not cool to alter sigs.
Reply
#13

PurpleHaze Wrote:It's not cool to alter sigs.


It's not?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

No.
Reply
#15

sigged!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#16

Dirty slut.
Reply
#17

zing

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)