Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My login works at UJ now
#1

its been great, thanks. i'll be over there from now on. :fuckYou:
Reply
#2

Cameltoe280 Wrote:its been great, thanks. i'll be over there from now on. :fuckYou:

Fuckin traitor.
Reply
#3

Cameltoe280 Wrote:its been great, thanks. i'll be over there from now on. :fuckYou:


Bye.
Reply
#4

Cameltoe280 Wrote:its been great, thanks. i'll be over there from now on. :fuckYou:

dude, hollar at Hoover for me.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

I saw you're cameltoe over there...
Reply
#6

ok, i'll stay. you bunch of munchmuffins.
Reply
#7

ChristyPie Wrote:I saw you're cameltoe over there...

i am. too lazy to keep thinking up nics.
Reply
#8

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i am. too lazy to keep thinking up nics.

you call it lazy, i call it unoriginal

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:dude, hollar at Hoover for me.

pm sent to the big man. you should be reinstated tomorrow. i should be banned again tomorrow.
Reply
#10

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i am. too lazy to keep thinking up nics.

You know one of them has a big ass fan base already.

:loool:
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:you call it lazy, i call it unoriginal


here, check out this thread:

http://uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=82193
Reply
#12

I wish I could go over there.
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:I wish I could go over there.

should i talk to some people? i might be able to pull you dude.
Reply
#14

Cameltoe280 Wrote:should i talk to some people? i might be able to pull you dude.
eat my asshole out
Reply
#15

Gerard Wrote:eat my asshole out


Is there anything left from all of the piledrivings you've received recently?
Reply
#16

Gerard Wrote:eat my asshole out

nice ears.
Reply
#17

Cameltoe280 Wrote:here, check out this thread:

http://uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=82193

huh?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

That thread is fuggin hilarious. CT, your smack was $$$$

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:huh?

wrong one. try this:

http://uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=80897
Reply
#20

Dr. Lecter Wrote:That thread is fuggin hilarious. CT, your smack was $$$$

thanks dood. more hilarity will ensue.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Last Post by cLaY
02-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Last Post by Michman
01-19-2006, 09:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)