Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask lettuce cheese anything
#1

......
Reply
#2

Is lettuce cheese made with goat milk?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Excuse me?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Shadrach Wrote:Is lettuce cheese made with goat milk?


Sometimes
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:Excuse me?

No problem
Reply
#6

are you a troll ?
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:are you a troll ?

Negative
Reply
#8

lettuce cheese Wrote:Negative

ok I was a little bit busy lately; I'm just checking the new faces around here, so mmh are you planning to contribute stuff around or you just registered to get some e-quary with bird or clay or anyone else having some kind of heavy e-past over e-for...err fourms.
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:ok I was a little bit busy lately; I'm just checking the new faces around here, so mmh are you planning to contribute stuff around or you just registered to get some e-quary with bird or clay or anyone else having some kind of heavy e-past over e-for...err fourms.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to type in English. I can't read dumbfuck. Thanks
Reply
#10

What's your UJ nic?
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What's your UJ nic?

trueblue
Reply
#12

lettuce cheese Wrote:Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to type in English. I can't read dumbfuck. Thanks


Do you always regurgitate everybody elses stuff or will you eventually post your own?
Reply
#13

lettuce cheese Wrote:Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to type in English. I can't read dumbfuck. Thanks

kiss my shiny ass you stupid uneducated bitchy motherfucker.

sin
ntype.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Do you always regurgitate everybody elses stuff or will you eventually post your own?

That is mine.
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:kiss my shiny ass you stupid uneducated bitchy motherfucker.

sin
ntype.


Thats not in the form of a question
Reply
#16

lettuce cheese Wrote:Thats not in the form of a question

indeed, because, of course, it wasn't one.
Reply
#17

Trueblue, why are you here at IT?
Reply
#18

Also, could you find out who K.C. is at UJ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
11-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Last Post by McRib
03-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Last Post by dezdrew
02-25-2005, 03:47 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-30-2005, 12:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)