Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Favorite - Swiss
Least Favorite - Cottage?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
vagina joke in 5...4...3...
Favorite: Edam/Gouda
Least: That runny French shit.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Fave: cotija or Blue
Least: Swiss
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Favorite: Anything from Wisconsin
Least Favorite: Anything not from Wisconsin
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
TomFoolery Wrote:Favorite: Anything from Wisconsin
Least Favorite: Anything not from Wisconsin
Farm boy.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
any type of cheese from the Alps (non human)
headcheese, never tasted it and never will
Posts: 2,884
Threads: 320
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
Favorite: Cojack
Least Favorite: Parmesan
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
TomFoolery Wrote:Fixed.
Boy, I did not see that one coming!
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?