Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Truce Thread - Contains newdusers fav Cock pic
#1

Could we please end the inter-board drama. This is getting ridiculous.
Reply
#2

A fucking third time around?

How about you go back to UJ, post the same thread, see how it goes, then come back here.
Reply
#3

Choke on a cock. Thanks.
Reply
#4

the-elf Wrote:Choke on a cock. Thanks.


Wow! Great material.
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:Wow! Great material.
Big man now, huh? Admin. What you always wanted. And can't even figure out how to delete Clay's account. :lol:
Reply
#6

how-ya-been-elfie

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:how-ya-been-elfie
Gosh, did this thread unlock the fag closet?
Reply
#8

the-elf Wrote:Gosh, did this thread unlock the trool closet?

..

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:..



:loool:
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:..
You're about as much fun as a swollen hemmorhoid.
Reply
#11

I saw it coming. I propose more drama for the weekend and some gay-truce monday.
Reply
#12

the-elf Wrote:Big man now, huh? Admin. What you always wanted. And can't even figure out how to delete Clay's account. :lol:


Big man? No way. Do we honestly need another bullshit thread like this when you know as well as I do, nothing will ever fucking come of it?
Reply
#13

the-elf Wrote:You're about as much fun as a swollen hemmorhoid.

too bad you don't live in port arthur

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Big man? No way. Do we honestly need another bullshit thread like this when you know as well as I do, nothing will ever fucking come of it?
I am prepared to do whatever it takes.
Reply
#15

the-elf Wrote:I am prepared to do whatever it takes.
Yeah, nothing is ever going to change. Half the people here thrive on the drama it creates. They just pretend they don't.
Reply
#16

the-elf Wrote:I am prepared to do whatever it takes.


Start the thread at UJ then. Thanks
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:Start the thread at UJ then. Thanks
We don't allow controversial threads or threads about IT over there. That just can't be done.
Reply
#18

the-elf Wrote:We don't allow controversial threads or threads about IT over there. That just can't be done.


What about one with pics of just buttholes?
Reply
#19

the-elf Wrote:We don't allow controversial threads or threads about IT over there. That just can't be done.

"posting macht frei" is your new motto eh.
Reply
#20

MT is getting trolled. You're losing it dawg.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)