Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

unholy request
#1

Something about "if you want that the IR$ accept your firm fiscal result would be to send them the complete history of the hardware/bought since the last 7 years".

>< X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000


(they are going to ask me to do that fo' sure)

I am so alone right now at work
Reply
#2

Take the current server park worth and multiply with PI Square ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Take the current server park worth and multiply with PI Square ...

mmh mmh

how about sending them a bomb in a pack "here's what I think about your fukken requests"
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:mmh mmh

how about sending them a bomb in a pack "here's what I think about your fukken requests"

Even better ...
Just remember to set the return adress to Flumper....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Even better ...
Just remember to set the return adress to Flumper....

can I be your minion ? :d
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:can I be your minion ? :d


You allready are ...


Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



I have to stop drinking Cognac ......


Where the fuck are my beers .....?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:You allready are ...


Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



I have to stop drinking Cognac ......


Where the fuck are my beers .....?

I'm carburating at whine whine right now.

hey honcho did you listenned to my creative swedish ?
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:I'm carburating at whine whine right now.

hey honcho did you listenned to my creative swedish ?
Uhmmm no ....

Link ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Uhmmm no ....

Link ....
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...914&page=2

post with embeeded mp3 and stuff
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...914&page=2

post with embeeded mp3 and stuff


Dude ....


Get laid and high .....
Not nessesary in that order ....





RACK !!!!
Loved your swedish ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:Dude ....


Get laid and high .....
Not nessesary in that order ....





RACK !!!!
Loved your swedish ...

both done. Cool

thanks man, I couldn't resist my urge to laugh at the end :d
Reply
#12

"I want to suck your blood!!" hahahaha

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Blondie
06-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-22-2005, 12:13 AM
Last Post by Blondie
06-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Last Post by Charon
04-27-2005, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)