Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Story Time.....at the request of TF.
#1

G$D on TrollTrain Wrote:Heres a great story that happened over the weekend. So as I explained last week I have a 17 year old stepdaughter and, yes, I am only 24. Right now she is grounded for being a dumb bitch and trying to hand her mother and I a forged report card. Good try.

Well she has this guy she likes. I personally think he is a piece of fucking shit. So does my wife. I will compare him to Dilligaf. In the way Dilli is a wigger, this kid is a wexican(for lack of a better word), fucker is always calling me mang(man). I cant really explain it other than he is a fucking moron.

Well on Saturday she is begging us to go out and do something with him, and to my surprise my wife didnt give in and told her no. Well later that night, about 3:00am, I am on the main floor(three level home) playing some video games cause I cant sleep. All the sudden my dog, Honey(6 month old pitbull, she really wont hurt anything), starts going nuts in the basement. I call down the stairs for her to shut up. Well when I do I hear crying coming from the basement. So I am thinking what the fuck when did Ashley(my stepdaughter) go in the basement.

I cant describe the scene I found as anything less than epic. I find this kid crouched on top of a bookcase under the window he used to break into my house. The dog in damn near jumping to the top of it trying to get his ass. He is sobbing hysterically cause he cant get back out the window without moving into the dogs reach(The window opens in). I start laughing my ass off at him. He is begging, no make that groveling for me to call the dog off.

But I dont. I turned around and went back up stairs to wake up my stepdaughter. Once she is coherent enough to understand me I ask her to come downstairs and explain to me what the hell is going on. She gets this real sick look on her face and grudgingly follows me down.

Honey still has wexican trapped on top of the bookcase, so, I call her off and put her in her kennel. And try as hard as I can to keep from laughing as my stepdaughter tries to console this pussy kid while explaining to me that she was supposed to meet him at the back door, but fell asleep instead.

Guess I wont have to worry about seeing his dumbass anytime soon.


Here ya go TF.
Reply
#2

respect "mang" :lol:





Wink kidding
Reply
#3

EPOCH!!!! I love it man.....why didn't you grab the camera though?
Reply
#4

Scared of a 6 month old Pitbull? Serious pussy...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:EPOCH!!!! I love it man.....why didn't you grab the camera though?
3:00am man. thought process was a little slow. Believe I still kick myself for it. I would have made a 17x22 of the scene and framed it in my living room.
Reply
#6

fem Wrote:Scared of a 6 month old Pitbull? Serious pussy...
Precisely.
Reply
#7

yeah.. get the daughter up.. grab a camera.. take a pic


Get a T shirt shop to screen the picture on the front of a shirt... next time the fukker shows up .. wear that bitch proudly
Reply
#8

I love that story. Good shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:I love that hard thrusting cock. Good shit.

Whooa!

sincerely,
Doug
Reply
#10

What's with the Oprah avatar, Minor?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#11

fem Wrote:What's with the Oprah avatar, Minor?


Don't be dissin on Oprah!
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:Don't be dissin on Oprah!

I'm not dissin her, dog, she's hot.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:Don't be dissin on Oprah!
I hear that she is going to move in with some poor family and live for a month and then discuss what it was like.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#14

I'd rather give Oprah the Noble Peace Prize rather than Bono...just sayin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

^^ Noble Peace Prize = Penis

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#16

Haha - Wexicans.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#17

:lool:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#18

EPOCH Mang !
Should of gotten your camera it would have knocked us all off our chairs today !!!

See if he will do a re-enactment (sp?) so you can get a good pic, spray him in the face with pepperspray for some real tear action.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#19

He wont come by the house anymore. He actually hangs up when I answer the phone. :lol2: One time I called him back and said "It's ok man, the dogs cant get you through the phone."



He hung up again.
Reply
#20

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:He wont come by the house anymore. He actually hangs up when I answer the phone. :lol2: One time I called him back and said "It's ok man, the dogs cant get you through the phone."

He hung up again.
:loool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)