Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

the by request thread....
#1

Posting personal information is one of those things that just simply doesn't need to be done.
Reply
#2

i agree
are you still talking to patti??
inquiring minds want to know

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

patti!!! way ta go snarg! learned much since then?
Reply
#4

i learned you are an idiot

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Your bunny boiler wouldn't be here if you weren't ignoring her. Talk to her? You two go together like unprotected male anal intercourse and HIV.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:Your bunny boiler wouldn't be here if you weren't ignoring her. Talk to her? You two go together like unprotected male anal intercourse and HIV.

We've been talking about you for the past 2 days.
Reply
#7

The fraud who started this thread is correct but its two retards coming together so you know shit like this is going to happen.As long as they stick to outing each other I don't care.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)