Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Walkin' a road other men have gone down.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm seein' your world of people and things
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Your paupers and peasants and princes and kings
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I'm seein' your world of people an' things
Hear paupers an' peasants an' princes an' kings.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey, hey Woody Guthrie, I wrote you a song
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Hey, hey, Woody Guthrie i wrote you a song
'Bout the funny ol' world that's a-comin' along
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
RACK you dood!
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Seems sick an' it's hungry, it's tired an' it's torn,
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
It looks like it's a-dyin' an' it's hardly been born.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Hey Woody Guthrie but i know that you know
All the things i'm a-sayin' an' a-many times more
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm a-singin' you the song, but I can't sing enough,
'Cause there's not many men that done the things that you've done.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Here's to Cisco an' Sonny an' Leadbelly too
An' to all the good people that traveled with you
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Here's to the hearts and the hands of the men
That come with the dust and are gone with the wind
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I'm a-leavin' tomorrow but i could leave today
Somewhere down the road someday
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
The very last thing that I'd want to do
Is to say I've been hittin' some hard travelin' too
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Good stuff, his first album is amazing, so is "The Times They Are A Changin'"
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
So you girls done here?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?