Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Great news everyone!
#1

Every saturday after the baby goes to bed the wife and I fix us some totties and sit outside listening to the radio. On our local station 97.3 the play classic country (its only from 6 to midnight) and they just started broadcasting with the world wide web.

Last week someone from San Diego called in a request....

So basically all the ITers can get drunk and listen to classic country with me..

Who is in?

It's Classic Country Saturday Night with Doc, every Saturday night starting at 6:00pm until 12:00 midnight. Doc plays all the great country legends you grew up with, like Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Don Williams and so many more.

http://www.973thedawg.com/
Reply
#2

Out! sorry. My ears cant take that.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:Out! sorry. My ears cant take that.

Could you tell I was smashed Wednesday?

My head hurt Thursday mornin.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:Could you tell I was smashed Wednesday?

My head hurt Thursday mornin.

yeah cuz the phone conversation lasted more than 10 minutes...I figured I was mildly entertaining. You did slur words a few times. Although when everyone at work asks me what I did last night and I tell them I talked to some drunk cajun dood....they kinda think I'm ghey.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:yeah cuz the phone conversation lasted more than 10 minutes...I figured I was mildly entertaining. You did slur words a few times. Although when everyone at work asks me what I did last night and I tell them I talked to some drunk cajun dood....they kinda think I'm ghey.

Purple haze was $$$$ that night. Its funny because sometimes I get a bad sixer.. it just tastes off. That night it was really really crisp though.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:Every saturday after the baby goes to bed the wife and I fix us some totties and sit outside listening to the radio. On our local station 97.3 the play classic country (its only from 6 to midnight) and they just started broadcasting with the world wide web.

Last week someone from San Diego called in a request....

So basically all the ITers can get drunk and listen to classic country with me..

Who is in?

It's Classic Country Saturday Night with Doc, every Saturday night starting at 6:00pm until 12:00 midnight. Doc plays all the great country legends you grew up with, like Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Don Williams and so many more.

http://www.973thedawg.com/


Sorry never grew up with those guys..... all you fuckers are old.
Reply
#7

Don Wrote:Sorry never grew up with those guys..... all you fuckers are old.


It'd be $$$ for one of you to request a song for me.
Reply
#8

Can't stand country.

Sorry

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

INNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!



sin





no i'm not

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

Michman Wrote:Out! sorry. My ears cant take that.

Don Wrote:Sorry never grew up with those guys..... all you fuckers are old.

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Can't stand country.

Sorry

snarg Wrote:INNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!



sin





no i'm not


Anhil8tor Wrote:It'd be $$$ for one of you to request a song for me.
Maybe something like "I Drink Alone" by George Thoroughgood?
Reply
#11

One of you fuckers has to come through for me.

TF call and request me a song.. let me know when though..
Reply
#12

no one is gonna help a brotha out are they...
Reply
#13

outlaw night tonight

$$$$$$
Reply
#14

moron, stop posting
Reply
#15

Hi bird.
Reply
#16

Hi, faggot
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by bam
03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-26-2010, 04:43 AM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)