Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

wake me
#1

up when october ends.
Reply
#2

up before you go go.
Reply
#3

Try nyquil. If that doesnt work just climb to your roof and pile drive yourself into the ground. That would do the job I bet

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#4

you're sig will be "Throw your bags in my anal dumpster."
Reply
#5

next..

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#6

did your boyfriend join the service?
Reply
#7

Sneezy Wrote:up before you go go.

Damn! Beat me to it!

Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#8

paybacksare Wrote:Damn! Beat me to it!

Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high


I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt.....but your hottness rating might have just taken a hit.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
11-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Last Post by Bill
02-10-2005, 10:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)