Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Angels Rule
#1

Bring on the Whitesox!!! GOODBYE YANKEES.... Smile

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

I'm really sure you follow baseball (sarcasm)...do me a favor, name at least 1 pitcher and 2 fielders/hitters on the team.
Reply
#3

smokeabowl Wrote:I'm really sure you follow baseball (sarcasm)...do me a favor, name at least 1 pitcher and 2 fielders/hitters on the team.
Ill name 2 donnelly and escobar, fielders... Finley and anderson. I know alot about sports for a girl. Only sport I dont really know the rules of is hockey. I somewhat get it and somewhat dont.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#4

pepsi Wrote:Ill name 2 donnelly and escobar, fielders... Finley and anderson. I know alot about sports for a girl. Only sport I dont really know the rules of is hockey. I somewhat get it and somewhat dont.

first names? anyone can look up pics or articles on the internet.
Reply
#5

smokeabowl Wrote:first names? anyone can look up pics or articles on the internet.
Brendan donnelly, kelvim escobar
garret anderson, steve finley
btw I was asked this last year as well.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#6

pepsi Wrote:Brendan donnelly, kelvim escobar
garret anderson, steve finley
btw I was asked this last year as well.

yeah, when you tuned in to the playoffs, first game you watched all year. you know dick about sports. i know your type, annoying valley girl.
Reply
#7

smokeabowl Wrote:yeah, when you tuned in to the playoffs, first game you watched all year. you know dick about sports. i know your type, annoying valley girl.

Way to attack a girl about sports knowledge big man.Your daddy must be so proud.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

smokeabowl Wrote:yeah, when you tuned in to the playoffs, first game you watched all year. you know dick about sports. i know your type, annoying valley girl.
Its not the first game Ive watch this year. Even though I gotta admit I watch the games more when It comes to the playoffs. I love watching sports when its crunch time its alot more exciting. Ive been to a few dodger and angels games this year as well. To bad the dodgers did horrible this season with a 70 something 90 something w/l average. Good they fired there managing team they shouldve went further. I do watch sports im not your typical girl that doesnt know anything about it.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Way to attack a girl about sports knowledge big man.Your daddy must be so proud.

she claims she "Knows alot about sports for a girl" just calling her on it. way to stand up for all the dumb whores across the internet.
Reply
#10

smokeabowl Wrote:she claims she "Knows alot about sports for a girl" just calling her on it. way to stand up for all the dumb whores across the internet.
I do know alot about sports for a girl.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#11

smokeabowl Wrote:she claims she "Knows alot about sports for a girl" just calling her on it. way to stand up for all the dumb whores across the internet.

Who cares what she knows and who made you judge and jury on how much she knows?All you asked for was names and she gave them to you plus a little extra,looks like you dont know much more than her.Im not sticking up for her,I think she's a dumbass but you dont look much better showing off your sports knowledge by taking it to a girl.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

pepsi Wrote:I do know alot about sports for a girl.

who's the head coach of the Lakers?

who was the big flop for the LA Dodgers this year?

who is the quarterback for the Oakland Raiders?

who is the starting small forward for the LA Lakers?
Reply
#13

Smokeabowl knows a lot about sports for a girl.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Who cares what she knows and who made you judge and jury on how much she knows?All you asked for was names and she gave them to you plus a little extra,looks like you dont know much more than her.Im not sticking up for her,I think she's a dumbass but you dont look much better showing off your sports knowledge by taking it to a girl.

where did i state i did or didn't have sports knowledge, Stephen A? Getting a little uppity are ya...should i expect you to jump through my computer monitor and attempt to strangle me?
Reply
#15

smokeabowl Wrote:who's the head coach of the Lakers?

who was the big flop for the LA Dodgers this year?

who is the quarterback for the Oakland Raiders?

who is the starting small forward for the LA Lakers?
Wow I see you turned this into 20 questions. I answered your first few questions you had I dont need to answer anymore.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#16

pepsi Wrote:Wow I see you turned this into 20 questions. I answered your first few questions you had I dont need to answer anymore.

Thanks pepsi. Please go lube your butt, hubby will be home soon.
Reply
#17

smokeabowl Wrote:where did i state i did or didn't have sports knowledge, Stephen A? Getting a little uppity are ya...should i expect you to jump through my computer monitor and attempt to strangle me?

Usually when you challenge sombodies knowledge of something it implies that you have said knowledge.Im glad you waited around here all day for me to make you look stupid.Was it worth the wait?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Usually when you challenge sombodies knowledge of something it implies that you have said knowledge.Im glad you waited around here all day for me to make you look stupid.Was it worth the wait?

Nice retort, kind of like watching a dog chase its tail. I never stated I did/didn't have said "knowledge" (which I do)
Reply
#19

smokeabowl Wrote:Nice retort, kind of like watching a dog chase its tail. I never stated I did/didn't have said "knowledge" (which I do)


Originally Posted by BIRD33
Usually when you challenge sombodies knowledge of something it implies that you have said knowledge.



Read the above slowly.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Originally Posted by BIRD33
Usually when you challenge sombodies knowledge of something it implies that you have said knowledge.



Read the above slowly.

Great! So from all the "Viewing General Forum" you did this morning and afternoon you figured out that I know dick about sports? You came up with a clever little comeback, good for you Bird33.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
09-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Last Post by Chubs
06-30-2005, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)