Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

wudup greG
#1

i miss you. i have penis envy. how are you?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Werd!



(miss you too, phuckker)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#3

first lad, now greg. my kick ass game thread is still bringin' back the old timers - even from page 2!
Reply
#4

life (work) treating you good?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

S'up greg?

Lad was here today?
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:first lad, now greg. my kick ass game thread is still bringin' back the old timers - even from page 2!


What?



(a total play on words)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Last Post by Michman
06-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Last Post by olderwoman
03-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
02-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Last Post by Michman
02-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Last Post by greg
02-12-2005, 04:10 AM
Last Post by Jdub
02-11-2005, 06:30 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
02-05-2005, 12:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)