Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People you'd like me to invite over.... NSFW
#1

I'm running out of peeps.


Anyone you'd like me to corral and get them to login to IT?
Reply
#2

I've tried to get Lecter, and I only got one post out of him. Maybe you could flash the weiner over at CF?

Also, if you could work your magic on Vel, I'd be happy. Thanks!
Reply
#3

Velvet
Bdic
TomFoolery
Bonky
Scrat
Bubba
APB
Leo2
Dairy

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

got the invite, thanks buddy!
Reply
#5

Go get that new chick on UJ. Evan something. I love you.
Reply
#6

lecter came at my request ma'am.

I'll need to know where those fools post at lee...
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:lecter came at my request ma'am.

I'll need to know where those fools post at lee...

Do I look like the fukkin Yellowpages ...


Find them and get them here ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

Flumper is a huge Stoney Fan. I love you.
Reply
#9

We need somebody to invite Anhil8tor somewhere else.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:lecter came at my request ma'am.

I'll need to know where those fools post at lee...

:lool:

So, you already showed him your penis? Nice thinking,
Reply
#11

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:got the invite, thanks buddy!


Sup, Doug?
Reply
#12

Flumper would like you to bring Monen here. He's heard she is hot. I love you.
Reply
#13

Underwhelmed and bulldozer.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Underwhelmed and bulldozer.

One is already here. Or has stopped by.
Reply
#15

Just give me another forum, you'll be beating them back with a stick.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Leo2 is fucking terrible.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

velvet
bonky
scrat
lecter


I've sent out invitations to these peeps
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper is a huge Stoney Fan. I love you.


I thought it was weird she posted a thread here last night but now I get it.She showed up less than 5 hours after her name was posted.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

I'm trying to get LittleLolly over here

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm trying to get LittleLolly over here

Tell her I'm here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)