Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MUAP Part V
#1

How many times do you shave per week?

I shave probably twice a week, but if I cared about my appearance I could probably shave every other day.
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:How many times do you shave per week?

I shave probably twice a week, but if I cared about my appearance I could probably shave every other day.

69rd...
Reply
#3

I shave once a week, at best.
Reply
#4

3 times. I think once a week would be ideal.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

3 or 4 times a week
Reply
#6

Everyday.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:Everyday.

This guy has been in the service
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:This guy has been in the service

I shaved daily before that. I just don't like facial hair.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
06-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Last Post by who
06-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Last Post by Jdub
08-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Muap
Banana
Last Post by snarg
04-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Last Post by who
01-22-2007, 10:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)