Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Your celebrity look-alikes. If you have real balls (I don't), you can post your collage with your pic in the middle

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/cel...ollage.php

[Image: banansslookalikes.jpg]

the weird thing is, I'm NOT ASIAN :confused:
Reply
#2

i think they have to add 1 minority in to be safe.
Reply
#3

SHould I be offended that three of my matches are pushing 50?
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:SHould I be offended that three of my matches are pushing 50?

i would focus on the christina ricci match.


i dont even want to say what mine came up. ><
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:i would focus on the christina ricci match.


i dont even want to say what mine came up. ><

:lool: You have to!
Reply
#6

i can't get it to post, but george bush came up ><

and john travolta and robt de niro, so it's OK

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

i cant get it to work now. q broke it.
Reply
#8

i did you a favor

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

When you get your collage, save it as a GIF.
Reply
#10

[Image: face.gif]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

[Image: heritage.jpg]

i'd fuck them all.
Reply
#12

[Image: 458011_0949074cab3264f4xi7046.jpg]

it may red x, so:

alan tam? (76%)
larry flynt (73%)
drew fuller? (73%)
mariah carey >< (70%)
james vanderbeek (67%)
daddy yankee? (66%)
jared leto and luke wilson :wub: (66% each)

I've been told I look like peyton manning a lot, but they still ask for ID when I try to buy shit in his name
Reply
#13

posted for poppy:

[Image: heritage2.jpg]
Reply
#14

Banana must have a huge forehead.
Reply
#15

I've never not got Jodie Foster. I think I've even used this pic
[Image: 496971_6103259a2d3264k1avs141.JPG]
Reply
#16

Geri Halliwell is spot on.
Reply
#17

I just noticed how creepy I look in that pic. I thought it was a normal one. I guess they don't exist.
Reply
#18

[Image: 499921_290189f58d32647gde3041.jpg]

It's broken, thanks.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

[Image: 500481_490987789d3264z49yvs41.jpg]

A no hair pic, this may be worse.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

is the link broken now?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Muap....
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Last Post by Mastermoose
11-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Last Post by Don
11-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
my MUAP
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Devious
09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
09-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-28-2005, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)