Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If I were to move to your city of residence..
#1

..would you hang out with me? I'm thinking of looking for a new job on a more national level. SRO.
Reply
#2

Oh, I'm not into gay stuff either.
Reply
#3

i'd take you antiquing and stuff.
Reply
#4

fire island??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Probably not.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

sure.....

not sure lafayette is on a national level though
Reply
#7

No.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:..would you hang out with me? I'm thinking of looking for a new job on a more national level. SRO.


Not likely...
Reply
#9

Yea. I would.....could you bring Tammy C with you?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

I'd give you directions to the places to go hang out..

thats bout it...

then i'd show up there and take pics of you from afar looking like a fool because no one would talk to you.. and post them here for all to see..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

TammyC Wrote:I'd give you directions to the places to go hang out..

thats bout it...

then i'd show up there and take pics of you from afar looking like a fool because no one would talk to you.. and post them here for all to see..


Sorry, I forgot to include that I would not consider moving to any cousin fucker states. Carry on.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:Sorry, I forgot to include that I would not consider moving to any cousin fucker states. Carry on.

you have us mixed up with Arkansas...

and yes, i would hang out with you.. cause i'm nice, fucking douche bag.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#13

No.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Yeah why not.....but then you wouldn't show up and I would feel so rejected.
Reply
#15

mmh as long as you bring a few chicks from time to time.
Reply
#16

if you moved to my town, i'd bitch slap you and run away

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#17

We don't have any room for more bandwagon jumpers...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:We don't have any room for more bandwagon jumpers...
...

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#19

Don't you have some crazyshit.com threads to be starting?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

havn't got that far yet

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)