Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm preparing for a Server move.
#1

So if you get or experience problem you know why.

E-mail me at : insanetrain@gmail.com in that case.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Will do!
Reply
#3

It was nice knowing all of you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I thought this was the motivational posters thread.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

It still can be.Lose that baby weight, fatty!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

My "baby" is 2 and a half, retard. I'm fat cause I want to be. I'm one of those insanely irritating people who thinks it political and fantastic to be a fatty.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

You've really showed everyone by leading an unhealthy lifestyle.At least you can blame it on the new baby now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I will be registering the leeman nic at countless gay forums with that address.

You're welcome!
Reply
#9

Cucumber Wrote:My "baby" is 2 and a half, retard. I'm fat cause I want to be. I'm one of those insanely irritating people who thinks it political and fantastic to be a fatty.


Next you'll tell me you're a smoker. :melt:
Reply
#10

I just don't get why she called her baby a retard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

The move will earliest partake in 10 days.
I have started the preparations for transfer thou.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

10 swedish days = 145 american days

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Smoking is bad for you. Being fat is beautiful.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

If you live in ethiopia its beautiful.On this continent its your duty to stay thin for your man.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

With this move I will clean out shitloads of old shit that is still in the pipes.

Looking at a new layout as well.

Preview here : http://insanetrain.com.wolverine.kontrol...?styleid=2

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

it's so dark and mysterious!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

I haven't moved any users yet.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:I haven't moved any users yet.

I'm a hefty momma! Good luck moving me.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

leeman Wrote:With this move I will clean out shitloads of old shit that is still in the pipes.

Looking at a new layout as well.

Preview here : http://insanetrain.com.wolverine.kontrol...?styleid=2

It's kinda dark.
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:I haven't moved any users yet.

Leave some^^^ behind?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)