Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you could be any kind of bear
#1

what kind would you be. I would be a black bear, because black is slimming.


PS. This is Fairydust.
Reply
#2

I googled 'Daddy Bear' images to be funny. As it turns out, the results weren't funny at all.
Reply
#3

you failed to search bear with attitude
[Image: bart2.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

I'll be a "space bear"

ahahah.

If I don't get racked for that I'll start a real meltdown.
Reply
#5

Ntype Wrote:I'll be a "space bear"

ahahah.

If I don't get racked for that I'll start a real meltdown.


Rack!


(Don't need any more meltdowns)
Reply
#6

Shadrach Wrote:Rack!


(Don't need any more meltdowns)


No shit...lets just do quick meltdown tally: Lecter, Blondie, Bird, Pepsi. Freak, DrinkerOfBeer, and Spork ..I'm sure I've missed a few other weak fucking pussies too.

Sin,
BEW
Reply
#7

I would be a koala bear, bc they look all cute and cuddely and stuff. And I think I'm a cute and cuddely person, so we'd have a lot in common.

this is fem yall.
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:I would be a koala bear, bc they look all cute and cuddely and stuff. And I think I'm a cute and cuddely person, so we'd have a lot in common.

this is fem yall.

mmh koalas are marsupials (linked to kangaroos) not to bears Wink

err hi ph err fem ?
Reply
#9

Ntype Wrote:mmh koalas are marsupials (linked to kangaroos) not to bears Wink

err hi ph err fem ?

oops. that's why it's really fem. ph would've known that. :ph_ph34r:
Reply
#10

[Image: bear_angry.jpg]
Reply
#11

Major Private Wrote:[Image: bear_angry.jpg]
You'd have to file down those teeth if you are going to keep up the cock sucking job.
Reply
#12

:fuckYou: ow whata zing!!
Fortunately for you I am too stoned to form a cognitive thought, or I would have a really funny reply:420:
Reply
#13

Major Private Wrote::fuckYou: ow whata zing!!
Fortunately for you I am too stoned to form a cognitive thought, or I would have a really funny reply:420:
That's okay. I hope you're wearing your helmet and pull up.
Reply
#14

I'll bring my shoes. So I have them.
Reply
#15

Major Private Wrote:I'll bring my shoes. So I have them.
Hey, if any smart or funny people wake up over at your trailer, could you log them in?
Reply
#16

Well your mother is gonna wake up soon from her crack coma, I will see what I can do for you!
Reply
#17

Major Private Wrote:Well your mother is gonna wake up soon from her crack coma, I will see what I can do for you!
R@ck! I gotta run, dude. I knew you had one in ya! Later
Reply
#18

[Image: Funshine_Bear_med.gif]

because i care about each and every one of you shit heads.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:R@ck! I gotta run, dude. I knew you had one in ya! Later
That was fun!!
Just took me a minute for that ENORMOUS hit to uncloud
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Last Post by who
09-28-2008, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)