Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What kind of music do you listen to?
#1

bird you ever listen to G. Love?
Reply
#2

I saw him in concert like 10 years ago.He's alright.Kind of a one hit wonder\ all songs sound the same.

I'm a Marley\Hendrix\CSNY\Neil Young\Steely Dan type of black guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

This was a great thread. 8 is the master at this shit.
Reply
#4

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hbbos_xplo[/ame]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
04-30-2020, 11:57 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-17-2009, 05:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)