Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Now this is my kind of parent.
#1

Did anyone else read this story about an Australian man who buckled up his beer but not his kid?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24594248/?GT1=43001

:ccrap:
JI Kicks Ass!!!!!
Reply
#2

“I haven’t ever seen something like this before,” he said. “This is the first time that the beer has taken priority over a child.”

Yea I've never seen alcohol take priority over children.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

If it wasn't for alcohol, there wouldn't be many children. Save the alcohol, save the children. I love you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
What kind are you?
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-25-2007, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)