Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

you fukkers are making this.....
#1

bitch heavy.....I cann't do it by myself.
Reply
#2

Log off!!!
Reply
#3

Chubs Wrote:Log off!!!

who are you?
Reply
#4

Chubbs Peterson, Back in 1965, Sports Illustrated said that I was going to be the next Arnold Palmer.
Reply
#5

Chubs Wrote:Chubbs Peterson, Back in 1965, Sports Illustrated said that I was going to be the next Arnold Palmer.

glad to see that worked out for you....
Reply
#6

i might do some work
Reply
#7

They wouldn't let me play on the Pro Tour anymore.
Reply
#8

Chubs Wrote:They wouldn't let me play on the Pro Tour anymore.

How's your hand?
Reply
#9

HELL NO!! Damn alligator bit my hand off!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Last Post by who
03-23-2008, 04:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)