Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Monen!
#1

You may have the cure for the daily blues.
Reply
#2

Ya think? That's a lot of pressure!
Reply
#3

Monen Wrote:Ya think? That's a lot of pressure!


Ya........that's all I got.
Reply
#4

It's enough. Smile
Reply
#5

Monen Wrote:It's enough. Smile


Great!
Reply
#6

I'm fuckin bored.
Reply
#7

Monen Wrote:I'm fuckin bored.


Oh you are? What about me?
Reply
#8

I dunno - are you bored?
Reply
#9

Monen Wrote:I dunno - are you bored?


Yes. What are you going to do about your boredom?
Reply
#10

I'm finishing my beer, getting myself fucked, and going to sleep. It's all very exciting.
Reply
#11

Monen Wrote:I'm finishing my beer, getting myself fucked, and going to sleep. It's all very exciting.


Could you describe to us, how you are getting yourself fucked? SRO.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Last Post by suzy
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post by haze
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-20-2005, 10:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)