Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Monen
#1

s'up sexy?

you slummin it with us this afternoon?
Reply
#2

I promise not to CB your thread
Reply
#3

Is she the girl with the nice tits?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#4

suzy Wrote:Is she the girl with the nice tits?

are you the chick with the overgrown landing strip?
Reply
#5

We know you are the guy who likes to suck cock.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#6

suzy Wrote:Is she the girl with the nice tits?


yes...she is.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Hi 8!
Reply
#8

Whoops!
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:yes...she is.
Thank you.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#10

suzy Wrote:We know you are the guy who likes to suck cock.

that's a silly thing to assume
Reply
#11

suzy Wrote:Thank you.

My Pleasure. Wink

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

suzy Wrote:Is she the girl with the nice tits?

There's a lot of girls with nice tits.

Like the rest of them she's refuses to meet me for crowbar sex.
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:that's a silly thing to assume
I am not assuming anything. I have read enough of your inbetween the line flirts with men. Admit it you like cock. Nothing wrong with that. Now move along and let Monen come say hello.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:There's a lot of girls with nice tits.

Like the rest of them she's refuses to meet me for crowbar sex.
On IT, I think I saw 3 sets of tits.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#15

suzy Wrote:I am not assuming anything. I have read enough of your inbetween the line flirts with men. Admit it you like cock. Nothing wrong with that. Now move along and let Monen come say hello.

i'm glad you've read into my posts so much...you'll probably never get this site.
Reply
#16

There is nothing to ' get ' and I got what I came for amusement and some laughs.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#17

suzy Wrote:There is nothing to ' get ' and I got what I came for amusement and some laughs.

great, then you should know that i enjoy having minorthreat fill my ass cavity with a weeks worth of saved up man goo?

you're another reason why this palce has taken a nose dive, dumb fuck members getting off on flirting with some other dudes wife on the internet...fucking pathetic.
Reply
#18

Where is your soon to be wife? Does she know you beg for other woman's pics on the internet?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#19

suzy Wrote:Where is your soon to be wife? Does she know you beg for other woman's pics on the internet?
R@<k!
Reply
#20

suzy Wrote:Does she know you beg for other woman's pics on the internet?

link?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Last Post by suzy
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post by haze
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Last Post by CT280
10-25-2005, 02:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)