Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anybody know how Monen is doing?
#1

from her car accident?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

I don't believe the genitals were damaged.
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:I don't believe the genitals were damaged.


sweet. I see MT has a pic of her grill as his av. He should have made sure the sweater puppies were ok also.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Was she drunk driving?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Last Post by suzy
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post by haze
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Last Post by CT280
10-25-2005, 02:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)