Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A chick at works tells me that I'm cute
#1

she's married and stuff and she was chatting with some blonde secretary.

I was like "uhh" (playing dumb), she continued "dun worry I'm not trying to flirt with you only telling that you are cute".

err.

I can't even take my coffee in the calm over that palce ><
Reply
#2

Just give her the cack as she wants ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Just give her the cack as she wants ....

don't ge me wrong she's got just a great spirit and stuff like that but she's def not my kind of chick.
Reply
#4

you are cute dude..

PM me that ass pic over again.
Reply
#5

8, you need to get her to reg a nic!

If you're to cowardous to ask to see the tits, there are a dozen heavies here who don't share your bashfull tendencies.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:8, you need to get her to reg a nic!

If you're to cowardous to ask to see the tits, there are a dozen heavies here who don't share your bashfull tendencies.

I pictured myself some kind of american football team braggin'
Reply
#7

What language did she say it in?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

I think I threw E off of ntypes trail here...
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:she's married and stuff and she was chatting with some blonde secretary.

I was like "uhh" (playing dumb), she continued "dun worry I'm not trying to flirt with you only telling that you are cute".

err.

I can't even take my coffee in the calm over that palce ><


tell her "you arent interested in anything more than a piece of ass. If she's ok with that, you can take care of business" if not walk away from it.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
02-13-2010, 04:41 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-14-2010, 03:24 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-21-2008, 10:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)