Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have to Go Home
#1

I worked late and got fifteen minutes of overtime for today but they dont like for me to get a bunch of overtime because it costs the company money and i should be able to get my work done or they can find somebody else. my boss said that if i would run an errand for him thati could get 15 minutes of overtime today so i did. is it supposd to rain.
Reply
#2

Drive careful Ern. Don't let the man get you down!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

If anybody ewants to post nude pictures of girls in here then they can and i will check it back tomorrow or late tonight if everybody goes to bed before me
Reply
#4

Goodnight Ernie Smile and take care riding home .

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#5

I have to go to work now. Bleh. Bye board.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)