Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have only 2 buddies
#1

Who else wants in?
Reply
#2

:d
Reply
#3

:bn_boobs:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#4

:ph34r:
Reply
#5

Banana, I apologize for these replies. I know you're embarassed.... :$
Reply
#6

K.F.C. Wrote:Banana, I apologize for these replies. I know you're embarassed.... :$
:*>

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

hit me with the +, nanner.
Reply
#8

is it Jimmy ?
Reply
#9

Buddies with Privies?
Reply
#10

I sure as fuck better be one of those 2
Reply
#11

Banana used to be my buddy. Sad(
Reply
#12

[Image: 97.jpg]
Reply
#13

thought the junk pic would have gotten me in. Sad Please return the pic.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Devious Wrote:Banana used to be my buddy. Sad(
I'm not your buddy anymore? :| Sad(
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:thought the junk pic would have gotten me in. Sad Please return the pic.
Who says yer not?
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:I'm not your buddy anymore? :| Sad(


0 pm's from banana. It must be Jimmy's fault. Wink
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Who says yer not?

I was gunna say you did, but after rechecking you slide by with this one....although the chances of being one of the two are slim since PH and Leu most certainly are the two!.......I should have known better than to pass around a fake junk pic.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#18

Michman Wrote:I was gunna say you did, but after rechecking you slide by with this one....although the chances of being one of the two are slim since PH and Leu most certainly are the two!.......I should have known better than to pass around a fake junk pic.
:o Fake?

and RACK that you don't think Jimmy is one. :loool:
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote::o Fake?

and RACK that you don't think Jimmy is one. :loool:

if you liked it it wasnt fake, if you didnt ...it's fake...:lool: Hell no...Now why on earth would you put Jimmy as a buddy that would be rediculous

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

any +'s by my user name?
[Image: tcwozerekeri26.gif]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PurpleHaze
08-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-27-2005, 04:05 AM
Last Post by Bill
04-07-2005, 08:28 PM
One of my buddies
Beaucephus
Last Post by Beaucephus
07-21-2004, 09:23 PM
My buddies have called
michelangelo
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-19-2004, 07:35 AM
Last Post by halfasleep
05-19-2004, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)