Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

fecking circle
#1

jerk up in this bitch.

SizeMatters, Bill, Cameltoe280, Charon, cLaY, leeman, Michman, ntype, VitaminE, WoolyGoat


who's playing pivot man?

where are all the chicadees? I have some stalking to attend to and you fucks don't turn me on like that anymore.

prolly
Reply
#2

i vote the ownster faggot is pivot man, them fuckers are car freaks so i'm assuming if he can turn a wrench he can turn a cock.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:them fuckers are car freaks so i'm assuming if he can turn a wrench he can turn a cock.


I am deeply offended.


*slinks off to ownster to jerk it with car guys*

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
09-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by ClamDigger
03-31-2005, 04:57 PM
Last Post by ClamDigger
03-29-2005, 05:11 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
12-20-2004, 04:37 AM
A Perfect Circle
PurpleHaze
Last Post by PurpleHaze
11-03-2004, 11:05 PM
A Perfect Circle
ClayRock
Last Post by ClayRock
11-02-2004, 11:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)