Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Perfect Circle
#1

less than thrilled, best song so far is a cover of Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On".
Reply
#2

I've not heard the album, but heard that the album blows. Also they just threw this one out to complete they're current record contract so they can move on to another comapny.
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by Alkie@Nov 2 2004, 02:25 PM
I've not heard the album, but heard that the album blows. Also they just threw this one out to complete they're current record contract so they can move on to another comapny.
[snapback]94685[/snapback]

i personally hope Maynard gives up on Billy Howerdale and Co. and gets to work on a new Tool album. Mer de Noms was good, Thirteenth Step was okay...eMotive isn't cutting it at all.
Reply
#4

Song #2 rocks, I love it. Can't remember what it's called though. The Marvin Gaye song is pretty good too. The CD's alright. I want more Tool.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#5

I heard that if you play it backward you can hear the farting campfire scene from Blazing Saddles. Just sayin'



Confusednarg:
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Nov 2 2004, 02:27 PM
Song #2 rocks, I love it. Can't remember what it's called though. The Marvin Gaye song is pretty good too. The CD's alright. I want more Tool.
[snapback]94687[/snapback]

a cover of John Lennon's "Imagine" is track 2...it is okay.
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Nov 2 2004, 08:28 PM
a cover of John Lennon's "Imagine" is track 2...it is okay.
[snapback]94690[/snapback]
Yeah that's it. I like it. :angry:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#8

they don't let loose on any of the songs, their all the same tempo, no changes...its just BLAH!
Reply
#9

How is that "When the Levee Breaks" song?
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Purple_Haze@Nov 2 2004, 02:38 PM
How is that "When the Levy Breaks" song?
[snapback]94702[/snapback]

not good...not really bad...just not in my tastes, fem likes the CD, i don't really.
Reply
#11

I miss Tool. Sad I wonder if they'll ever come out with a new cd.
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by Purple_Haze@Nov 2 2004, 02:45 PM
I miss Tool.  Sad  I wonder if they'll ever come out with a new cd.
[snapback]94709[/snapback]

they are in the process of writing
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Nov 2 2004, 01:50 PM
they are in the process of writing
[snapback]94714[/snapback]

REEEEAAAALLLY? Smile Anymore info?
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by Purple_Haze@Nov 2 2004, 02:51 PM
REEEEAAAALLLY?  Smile  Anymore info?
[snapback]94718[/snapback]

its hard to find, they play the press a lot, making up shit and doing the complete opposite. i'll see what i can find.
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Nov 2 2004, 08:55 PM
its hard to find, they play the press a lot, making up shit and doing the complete opposite. i'll see what i can find.
[snapback]94720[/snapback]
I'll just ask my bf. He's a Tool freak.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Nov 2 2004, 03:34 PM
I'll just ask my bf. He's a Tool freak.
[snapback]94760[/snapback]

FINE! :mellow:
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Nov 2 2004, 09:35 PM
FINE!  :mellow:
[snapback]94761[/snapback]
No! I didn't mean I wouldn't listen to what you found. grrr....nevermind :wub: :luvu:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Nov 2 2004, 03:36 PM
No! I didn't mean I wouldn't listen to what you found. grrr....nevermind  :wub:  :luvu:
[snapback]94762[/snapback]

ERRR...wanna hate fuck? :angry:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Last Post by who
12-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Perfect gift
leucetios
Last Post by Pickle
12-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-04-2006, 10:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)