Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Perfect Circle
#1

It's on Suprnova if if you don't want to go waste your $$$ like Clay did. Big Grin
Reply
#2

true that...you didn't like it either?
Reply
#3

Nope, not at all. But I was kinda expecting it to suck anyway, with it being covers and all. There's like 2 songs I like. Glad I didn't buy it.
Reply
#4

OK, so I've listened to it again and GOD FUCKING GOD THIS CD SUCKS. :angry:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Last Post by who
12-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Perfect gift
leucetios
Last Post by Pickle
12-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-04-2006, 10:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)