Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

busted
#1

A man is walking home late at night when he sees a woman in the shadows. "Twenty bucks," she says. He'd never been with a hooker before, but he decides, "What the hell? It's only twenty bucks." They're going at it for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them. It's a police officer. "What's going on here, people?" asks the officer. "I'm making love to my wife," the man answers indignantly. "Oh, I'm sorry," says the cop, "I didn't know." "Well," said the man, "Neither did I until you shined that light in her face."

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Zing

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#3

damn, an she aint been sharin the profits....bitch.

Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-30-2005, 02:45 AM
Last Post by olderwoman
03-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post by bdic
01-27-2005, 02:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)