Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Request
#1

Someone change my title to whatever they feel, as long as it isn't UJ related. TIA

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

oops.
Reply
#3

I told people to quit fucking with your title. :mad:

You're my cock boy. But, that title was getting old, so whatever.
Reply
#4

how about chokes on big cocks?
Reply
#5

i will donate the pts and you can change it, it is cheaper that way
it is done, pealse change name
TIA

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

first one to do it gets to pick it, i wasted all my points changing fems to "smelly fucking cunt"

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

question for snarg...what is your user name at uj?...if you don't mind me axing

and I gave Clay 80 points...
Reply
#8

Why don't anybody ask me what my user name at UJ is?
Reply
#9

hey mt

what is your user name at UJ?
Reply
#10

anhil8tor Wrote:hey mt

what is your user name at UJ?

I can't tell. Who cares anyway? I'll get banned.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:I can't tell. Who cares anyway? I'll get banned.
:rant:

you suck
Reply
#12

send my damn pts back if yer not gonna use them
TIA

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:send my damn pts back if yer not gonna use them
TIA

Confusednarg:

send me some so I can put them on Gatti
Reply
#14

anhil8tor Wrote:send me some so I can put them on Gatti


where the fuck are your pts goin??
ya got a crack habit or sumpin??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:where the fuck are your pts goin??
ya got a crack habit or sumpin??

Confusednarg:

wife says I can gamble as long as I ain't pullin out da bank....
Reply
#16

last time i send pts to clay
faggot conned me outta those pts

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:last time i send pts to clay
faggot conned me outta those pts

Confusednarg:

2 things

1. you are the richest member
2. i will bet them as soon as I get them
Reply
#18

1) i am not the richest member
2) you got a problem

find a good program, fella

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Blondie
06-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Last Post by Jdub
01-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-22-2005, 12:13 AM
Last Post by Blondie
06-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Last Post by Charon
04-27-2005, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)