Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kansas falls....Duke continues to win....
#1

just reportin
Reply
#2

:bump:
Reply
#3

:bump:
Reply
#4

Usually when I post this link I'm being sarcastic, but...Go Eagles!

[Image: 103.gif]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

fuck off 8...we'll see BC in the Final Four

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:fuck off 8...we'll see BC in the Final Four

you got your panties in a knot this mornin dood?
Reply
#7

no...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2009, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)